Book in a Flower Arranging session for you and mum this Mother's Day
Enjoy approximately an hour and a half session in our studio sipping on wine and playing with fresh, seasonal flowers in a relaxed and fun setting with owner/florist Kate Riordan. Suitable for all skill levels.
Date: 14th May - Mother's Day
Start time: 1:30pm
- Glass of wine on arrival for those 18+
- Grazing box
- A brief chat about design elements for flower arranging and our sustainability mission in floristry
- Flower demonstration
- Flower arranging - create your own masterpiece!
- A free vase valued at $20 for your arrangement
- All sundries provided including flower wrap, ribbon, twine etc
- Aprons, scissors and de-thorners will be provided, to be returned at the end of workshop
Please select "pick up" under delivery options.
Your receipt is your ticket to the workshop.
We can't wait to see you there!
Terms and Conditions:
- Ticket price is per person, each ticket is 1 entry to workshop
- Full payment is required upon purchase of ticket
- Cancellations within 5 days of workshop may be rescheduled to next available workshop, or will be given a store credit to the value of ticket.
- Cancellations 6 days or more prior to workshop will be entitled to a full refund or reschedule to next available workshop
- Please ensure you are wearing enclosed shoes.
top of page
bottom of page